Interweave Wants To Talk About Your Balls

The thing I’ve called a skein my whole life? Other people call it a hank. The thing I call a ball? Other people call it a bullet skein. Whoa!

Lisa over at Interweave has put together what must certainly be the definitive list of terminology for yarn balls. And yarn skeins. And yarn hanks. Really, any form of yarn. Now you can differentiate your balls and cakes with confidence!

Thanks Hidden River Yarns for sharing this!
Source: Lisa’s List: 12 Yarn Ball Types and How to Knit with Them – Interweave

Hey! Want more?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *